Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

The World Cup is Over! And Now it's Time to do other things! Huzzah!!!

Look, don't get me wrong. I really loved the World Cup. If any of you have a chance to get to the World Cup or the Olympics (summer or winter), please do. It is a once in a lifetime experience. Or if you're my friend Molly a 5-times in a life experience and adding! With that said, I am now applying for Brazil in 2014. Doesn't matter what company I'm working for (Nielsen, of course, Scott), I am heading there. Man I'm addicted to soccer now. Such a wonderful game.

Ok, updates:
1. It's been way too long. Yes, yes, I know. You know when you get involved with work and all, it's tough to update a blog. Unless that's your fulltime job. Hmmm, thoughts for Brazil already. I started writing this posting on Monday. And now, here we are - Thursday. Time flies, Mary.
2. They want me to stay here for a little bit longer. So, indeed I will - 6 months is turning into 12. Woo, more South Africa! More pictures! No seriously, work has been going well and so I'm going to stay for a bit longer.
3. I'm heading to Tahiti. That's right - Tahiti. When, you ask? Next week in fact. Of course, we have to travel to see Max's new product. So here's my crazy schedule for the flight over to Tahiti (because i know you want to know)
- Johannesburg to Perth leaving Tuesday, arriving Wednesday.
- Perth to Auckland leaving Wednesday, arriving Thursday.
- Auckland to Papeete leaving Thursday, arriving Wednesday. Bwah? That's right. Crazy, eh?!
Oh and? I've been wanting to go to New Zealand for years. Decades even. And now, I'm going - for all of 5 hours. Whoopee! Max, to let you know, we're heading to Auckland and New Zealand again, come hell or high water (Texas saying for all you non-Texans).

Ok you want pictures? We'll give you pictures. And a free bumper. Oh wait, that's Steve Jobs. By the way, has a company screwed up so much as Apple has done this year? Contest time!!!!! Give me a company that has screwed up more than Apple this year. Difficulty - Nielsen doesn't count. Neither does Blockbuster.

So yes, I went with Annie to the Rhino and Lion park last week. Was freaking awesome. Just wonderful. OMG, all sorts of wild animals. Here's some pictures. I'm going to hold out the better ones for later because it forces me to write more and you, dear reader (Mary), to read more.


























2 comments:

  1. It's all fun n games until feeding lady becomes feed.

    Another 6 months! Wowza. You must be lovin it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok a company that has screwed up more than apple... two letters BP!!!

    ReplyDelete